• You are here
sgGroover
Fresh Boarder

ANYONE HEADING TO MONTEREY FROM SAN FRAN ON FRIDAY

#67610 2 years, 10 months ago
WOULD LOVE TO HITCH A RIDE WITH ANYONE HEADING TO MONTEREY ON FRI FROM SAN FRAN. ILL CHIP IN ON GAS . BEEN VISITING IN THE BY AREA THIS SUMMER AND IM HEADING HOME TO GA ON SATURDAY, WOULD LOVE TO SEE FURTHUR OUT HERE! IM SUPER FRIENDLY AND AND EASY GOING AND WOULD BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL
THANKS
SPENCER GROOVER 404 579 9822
dave27dorf
Fresh Boarder

Re: ANYONE HEADING TO MONTEREY FROM SAN FRAN ON FRIDAY

#67620 2 years, 10 months ago
I cannot help you out, but I am in need of the same thing. I am visiting friends in San Fran, and already have tickets to both shows in Monterey. If you find anything, please let me know if I can get in on it. I'm from Boulder, CO..23..easygoing willing to chip for gas as well. Thanks.
720-937-8470
odbsmydog
Fresh Boarder

#67761 2 years, 10 months ago
I might have a ride from southern humboldt to SF on friday, so I would also be interested in finding a ride to monterey from SF I would rather pitch in on gas then hike it and potentially miss some or get stuck in some Bay town with my broken collar bone. maybe someone witha van can get money from all three of us and not have to buy any gas him/herself!
howiejsf
Fresh Boarder

#69733 2 years, 10 months ago
I am looking for 1 or 2 riders in SF who can leave soon with me and come back to SF tonight. I need gas money (and a ticket) If interested, email me your contact info ASAP : This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.69 seconds